“Truth about matrices”
“What you need is not just a Forced Matrix, but also a Forced Team Support and a Forced Refer System” – Lawrence Caudell
I’m very sure you have been involved in many different types of matrices in your online ventures.
Most of the programs claim that all you have to do is join their 3×7 or similar forced matrices and you’ll be on your way to earn millions of dollars.
Now, I’m sure it seems very attractive to you. After all, each person is only required to refer 3 people. And because it is a forced matrix, it means your upline’s referral will be placed under you when they have already had referred 3 people.
It seems very possible to earn that millions of dollars doesn’t it?
Well, just ask yourself, are you earning that kind of money yet?
No, you’re not. That’s why you’re still searching on the net for an even better system to join.
Well, look no more because you’ll never find a perfect system unless you solve the problem with all matrices out there.
Though the concept of a FORCED MATRIX sounds nice, it simply won’t work because 95% of the people simply do not refer. And the remaining 5% of the people can’t possibly refer the entire matrix of 10000+ people all by themselves.
In addition to having a forced matrix, what we need is FORCED TEAM SUPPORT and FORCED REFER.
If every one in the matrix is helping each other, supporting each other, and motivating each other to refer at least the minimum required people, filling up the matrix and start earning that millions of dollars will no longer be a dream.
And the best part is that everyone in the team is getting PAID by contributing to the team. Therefore, the quality and the effectiveness of their work can be ensured.
That’s why all online marketers are gathering at Reality-Networkers to contribute their knowledge and to help each other build their own 5×6 matrix.
And you’re welcomed to take your own matrix out to join every online opportunity out there.
After all, why put in so much effort trying to refer for different programs you’re in, when you can simply put in a one time effort with the help of the entire team to build your own matrix?
Don’t miss out the action!!
Simply fill out the form below as a FREE member right away!!
You will be able to find out more details and start using your benefits from the member’s area.