Did you know that businesses all around the world are hiring people just like you to help manage their social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube?
There is a lot of money in it, and the best part is that you don’t need any qualifications, prior experience or specialised skills. All you need is a few spare hours per week, a computer with an internet connection and a good knowledge of how to use Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.
There are currently positions open worldwide for people just like you to begin work on simple jobs such as:
• Posting Facebook comments – $25 per hour
• Commenting on and ‘liking’ YouTube videos $20 per hour
• ‘Tweeting’ special offers and promotions – $200 per week part time
• Social Media Manager – $1050 per week full time
• Managing Facebook groups and contests $27 per hour
We have a wide range of positions available, and many more are being added daily, however there are also lots of people interested in these jobs and the positions are filling fast so I recommend that you apply now if you are interested.